There’ve been a lot of spectacular beauty products crossing my desk this year, especially lately since the holidays are right around the corner. Today I thought I’d round up the best of the best, because any and all of these would make stellar stocking stuffers. If you still have a few presents to go or are just in the mood to sweeten up your beauty routine, here are some top picks:
This is just a small smattering of my top beauty picks of this year.
P.S. If you haven’t stopped by our new decor blog Magical Mined, today is Part 2 in the Breuer Chair saga.
1. Laura Mercier Colour To Go $50
2. Mary Jo Matsumoto Laguna Winter Surf 4FREE Nail Trio $36
3. Laura Mercier Black Turquoise Eyeliner $20
4. Laura Mercier Mini Glace Collection – Bold Brights $48
5. Mai Couture Blotting & Bronzing paper with wallet $36
6. Lip & Cheek Fun-tasy – Takashi Murakami for Shu Uemura $25
7. Sally Hershberger Super Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner $8.99 each
8. Korres Showergel $19.50
9. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Fresh Rasberry $26