Hello friends! I know I’ve been gone for a very long time, but I’m back now and since we’re on the cusp of New York Fashion Week and Valentines Day, I hope to make it up to you with a round up of some really amazing beauty products, and I promise–any one of these will brighten your winter routine.
I love Darphin products and have been using these three religiously for months. I like to think of this group as the triple threat. The Revitalizing Oil is the first thing I use every morning – if you have dry skin like me, then trust me, you need to try this! In my book it blows all of those BB creams out of the water. The Anti-Dark Circles Eye Illuminator truly works miracles on dark circles and the Hydraskin Rich All Day Hydrating Cream does exactly this.
1. Velvety smooth body butter anyone? Lanvanila’s Healthy Body Butter in vanilla grapefruit is lush and would make a great gift for your bestie this Valentine’s–of course you’ll need to snag one just for you.
2. Let me count the ways I heart Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm. Don’t let the packaging fool you, this is grown up stuff and I like how it takes me right back to jr. high – tinted lip balm…sigh. I love it, what can I say?
3. I can’t tell you how much I miss my monthly appointment with Vito Esposito, but his advice to use a weekly mask has not been forgotten. Macadamia’s Nourishing Moisture Masque is one of the best ways to smooth out dry, damaged or color treated hair.
4. This handy slim dual ended pencil, called The Wake Up Brow by PurMinerals is so much more than an eyebrow pencil. I end up using the Bright Eyes subtle pencil the most, it makes your eyes look…well brighter.
5. I truly love all things Jojoba Company and their Bead and Bamboo Facial Exfoliant is nothing short of brilliant. It gently cleans dead skin away and can be used 1-3 times weekly for extra smooth skin.
6. As crazy as it may sound, I’ve been a beauty editor for almost a decade and still don’t wear much makeup. But when I do, Mally Volumizing Mascara in Black is what I reach for because it’s natural waxes and carefully chosen powders give lashes an instant boost.
Every one of these little goodies is packed with pleasure!
In the meantime…